J562679FlintshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time10/08/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Characterisation Biochemistry – Development / Validation Bioanalytical Biochemistry - Formulation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Development Manager - Animal Health We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.As the Develop... View Job
Lab Instruments Sales Representative We are currently looking for a Lab Instruments Sales Representative to join a leading company specialising within the sales of Viscometry, Flame Photo... View Job
Group Leader - Process Analytics We are currently looking for a Group Leader in Process Analytics to join an international biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Bio-conjugation Scientist to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Deeside area. As the Bio-conjugation Scientist you will work within the Process Development Group and be involved in the development of processes for conjugation of antibody drug conjugates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bio-conjugation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform process characterisation and optimisation studies as well as scale up and transfer into GMP facilities.
2. You will carry out techniques such as ELISA, SDS, UV/VIS, HPLC for protein and antibody characterisation.
3. For protein purification process development you will carry out preparative chromatography, Tangential Flow Filtration and Filtration.
4. As the Bio-conjugation Scientist you will carry out formulation development and stability studies when required and have the opportunity to progress out of the lab in the future.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bio-conjugation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or PhD in a Biotechnology related discipline such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out process development and scale up/ manufacturing is essential to your application as well as the use of techniques such as ELISA, SDS, HPLC, and UV.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein formulation and screening would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.