Job Reference: J5636950
Status: Open to Applications
Are you an experienced Study Director or Project Leader within Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting opportunity?
We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director / Project Leader (Bioanalysis) to join an expanding drug discovery company based in the Cheshire area.
As the GLP Study Director / Project Leader you will be responsible for the scientific, technical and regulatory conduct of Bioanalytical studies and the interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the GLP Study Director / Project Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide Project Leader support, scientific and regulatory oversight for the conduct of a wide variety of bioanalytical GLP/GCP pre-clinical and clinical validation projects and pre-clinical and clinical sample analysis projects.
2. You will work closely with other Scientists and Project Leaders to ensure that study work is performed in accordance with relevant technical and quality GLP standards and is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
3. You will liaise and communicate with your clients and ensure all study plans and reports are delivered on time. You will work closely with QA to ensure audit comments are closed in a timely manner. You will work closely with Business Development executives in the production of quotes and invoices.
4. Additionally, as the Study Director / Project Leader within Bioanalysis, you may also be involved in the quantitative bioanalysis using UPLC-MS/MS and plate based technology when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GLP Study Director / Project Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant scientific degree (BSc, MSc or ideally a PhD).
2. Proven industry laboratory experience in bioanalysis as well as experience being in the similar role as study director or project leader under GLP regulations is essential for this role.
3. You must also be highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise your workload.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Contract Research Organisation, Contract Testing Organisation