J4438CambridgeshireScience PermanentDependent on salaryFull Time03/07/2018Bioanalytical R&D
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Gene Therapy Scientist A Fantastic opportunity for a Gene Therapy Scientist has become available to join a leading AAV-based Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire ... View Job
Bioanalysis Scientist Are you an experienced bioanalytical scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity working with large molecules? We currently have exciting opp... View Job
Cell Engineering Scientist We are currently looking for a Cell Engineering Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Cell E... View Job
Are you an experienced bioanalytical scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity working with large molecules?
We currently have exciting opportunities for Scientist / Senior Scientist Protein LCMS Bioanalyst to join a leading, and rapidly growing, life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Scientist / Senior Scientist Protein LCMS Bioanalyst you will be responsible for supporting regulated (GLP/GCP) protein and peptide bioanalysis projects.
The company provides a range of measurement products and services which underpin the safety, health and security of the public, including reference materials and proficiency testing, genomics solutions, services and instrumentation, and expert sample analysis and interpretation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist / Senior Scientist Protein LCMS Bioanalyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The scientist / senior scientist will be working in a team of Scientists and Senior Scientists who are responsible for the timely delivery of bioanalytical services to our customers, primarily supporting protein and peptide based projects.
2. Method development, validation, sample analysis and troubleshooting using LC-MS/MS, as well as investigating new technologies are key functions of the role.
3. Some sponsor / client communication is required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist / Senior Scientist Protein LCMS Bioanalyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry, biology or related life sciences subject. Alongside this, you will need to demonstrate prior experience working in a bioanalytical laboratory with some exposure to proteins and peptides. Any additional experience in protein / peptide bioanalytical method development and troubleshooting (LC-MS/MS) would be an applicable in application for the Senior Scientist opportunity.
2. Understanding of protein chemistry / proteomics / ligand binding assays.
3. Have a good understanding of the commercial aspects of working in a CRO, including industry specific regulations eg. GCP or GLP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.