We are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to become a Technical Specialist at a leading Global Life Science's company based in the Cambridg... View Job
Technical Expert - Gas Chromatography
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Gas Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Senior Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in ... View Job
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. This could be a great oppportunity for a recent graduate, with some laboratory experience, to gain further experience in a regulated industry facility.
As the Bioanalysis Scientist you will be responsible for development, validation and application of bioanalytical methods for use in drug development. The majority of the methods developed are qualitative and quantitative analyses of drugs, biomarkers and clinical markers in biological fluids, predominately blood plasma and urine. The Bioanalytical Sciences Group provides a well-equipped laboratory and the opportunity to work with a range of analytical instrumentation. It is registered as GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) and GCP (Good Clinical Practice) compliant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalysis Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Development and validation of quantitative LC/MS/MS methods for the analysis of drugs and metabolites in biological matrices.
2. Application of these methods to routine analysis of samples from pre-clinical and clinical studies.
3. Record-keeping in compliance with GLP/GCP.
4. Preparation of study plans and reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalysis Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry or life sciences related discipline.
2. Demonstrated experience of a range of chromatographic techniques, including HPLC and LC/MS. Any additional experience with LC/MS/MS analysis, particularly Sciex instruments.
3. Some experience working in an analytical chemistry laboratory, with experience working under GLP regulations.
Our client will provide training, and candidates with the relevant experience and willingness to learn are encouraged to apply.
NB: Although not a requirement for this role, having access to a car or bike is recommended to travel to and from site as there is no good public transport links in the area.
Key Words: Bioanalysis | Bioanalytical | LCMS | LCMSMS | Mass Spectrometry | HPLC | GLP | GCP | Sciex | Drug Development | Clinical | Pre- Clinical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.