Job Reference: J5631152
Updated On: 18/03/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientific Project Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an initial 2 year contract based in the Greater London area. As the Bioanalytical Scientific Project Manager you will be responsible for the design and execution of bioanalytical strategies (PK, Biomarkers and immunogenicity).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioanalytical Scientific Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Bioanalytical Scientific Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing (neutralizing) immunogenicity method development and validation for different programs, at the clients key strategic vendors.
2. You will be responsible for interacting with bioanalytical project representatives to execute the bioanalytical strategy including method transfer/ validation and Bioanalyst (PK, ADA & BM) for multiple assets,
3. As the Bioanalytical Scientific Project Manager, you will be responsible for interacting and working with senior team members on project specific tasks, in particular overseeing th external neutralising immunogenicity assay development and developing processes to assure efficient and effect processes in support of clinical Bioanalysis activities.
4. You will be responsible for collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders to execute the bioanalytical strategy and you will be participating in writing of the immunogenicity risk assessments.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientific Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Immunology or equivalent which includes experience in Bioanalysis (PK, ADA, BM) of assays (essential).
2. Proven industry experience in assay development within a Biopharmaceutical setting (desired)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development / method transfer (preferred).
Key Words: Project / Manager / GMP / Biopharma / Biopharmceutical / GXP / Bioanalysis / PK / ADA / BM / immunogenicity / assay / development / assays / processes / bioanalytical / drug / discovery / contract / 2 years / interim / senior / principal / scientist / GLP / Validation / method / development
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join an expanding Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible and accountability for all operational ...Science
View & Apply
Project Manager - Engineering
Belfast | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leading phar...Science
View & Apply
Technical Project Leader
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technical Project Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. As the Technical Project Leader you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply