Job Reference: J5634420
Updated On: 12/03/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Research Associate - 12 Month Contract to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Bioanalytical Research Associate (12 Month Contract) you will be responsible for supporting predominantly our numerous preclinical programs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioanalytical Research Associate (12 Month Contract) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Bioanalytical Research Associate, you will be responsible for performing and supporting the performance of routine sample analysis biological assays (ECLIA/ELISA) in accordance to established protocols.
2. You will be responsible for analysing data and communicate results in an accurate and timely manner.
3. As the Bioanalytical Research Associate, you will be responsible for contributing to the general organisation of the laboratories and support continuous improvement in laboratory activities.
4. You will be responsible for recording experimental protocols and data within the Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) and databases.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Research Associate - 12 Month Contract we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science is essential.
2. Proven industry experience using ELISA and other assays within industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GLP and GMP environment.
Key Words: Bioanalytical | Research | GLP | GMP | Biological | ELISA | EXLIA | PK | PD | researching
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor
North Lanarkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Glasgow area. The QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor work...Science
View & Apply
Validation Specialist - 6 Month Contract
| £50 per hour
HRS are looking for a Validation Specialist to join a confidential Pharmaceutical client located in the Midlands on a 6 month contract.Science
View & Apply