Job Reference: J5633905
Updated On: 10/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD assays. This role is a great opportunity for a scientist with experience working on immunoassays within a GLP/GMP environment. You will be supporting pre-clinical studies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working independently on ELISA assays to support pre-clinical studies.
2. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be analysing data and communicate them internally.
3. You will be supervising and training junior members of the team.
4. You will be troubleshooting to solve technical problems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences, including but not limited to Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology etc.
2. Proven industry experience performing ELISA in a regulated environment GLP and/or GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and performing statistical analysis.
ELISA / Scientist / Bioanalysis / GLP / GMP / Pre-clinical / SOP / PK / PD / Supervision / ECLIA
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - Sequencing
Paisley | Experience Dependent
Are you experienced in qPCR, Microarrays or Sequencing techniques and looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist who is fluent in ei...Science
View & Apply
Upstream Process Development Scientist
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an Upstream Process Development Scientist to join an exciting biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Upstream Process Development Scientist you will be ...Science
View & Apply