Job Reference: J5633905
Updated On: 03/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD assays. This role is a great opportunity for a scientist with experience working on immunoassays within a GLP/GMP environment. You will be supporting pre-clinical studies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working independently on ELISA assays to support pre-clinical studies.
2. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be analysing data and communicate them internally.
4. You will be troubleshooting to solve technical problems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences, including but not limited to Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology etc.
2. Proven industry experience performing ELISA in a regulated environment GLP and/or GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and performing statistical analysis.
ELISA / Scientist / Bioanalysis / GLP / GMP / Pre-clinical / SOP / PK / PD / Supervision / ECLIA
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - Cell Biology
Paisley | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Cell Biologist and looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist in Cell Biology who speaks fluent Italian and En...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - Neuroscience
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Principal Scientist in Neuroscience to join a specialist Life Sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. This is a key role within the business, ...Science
View & Apply