J5331ManchesterScience Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annum - Dependent on ExperienceFull Time19/03/2018Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry Bioanalytical Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist (DMPK) Are you an experienced Senior DMPK Scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist (DMPK) to joi... View Job
Senior Study Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior Study Analyst to join a leading Life Science's company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Study Ana... View Job
Analytical Chemist We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Analytical Chemist you will w... View Job
Are you an experienced bioanalytical scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in the Manchester area.
As a bioanalytical scientist, you will be working on drug development programmes in the GLP accredited laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development of quantitative and qualitative methods for the analyses of drugs and biomarkers within a GLP / GCP environment.
2. As a Scientist within the Bioanalysis team you will be carrying out LCMS/MS and HPLC methods for analysing drug metabolites as well as applying these methods in clinical and pre-clinical studies.
3. Your role will include preparing and planning studies and reports whilst working in compliance with GLP / GCP.
4. Additional responsibilities will include routine MS, UPLC and bioanalytical extraction as well as method development, method validation and troubleshooting.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience of chromatography techniques such as LCMS and HPLC is essential.
3. Practical experience within a GLP / GCP / GxP / GMP laboratory carrying out bioanalysis is also essential to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.