J4228ClevelandScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£23,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time02/08/2017Biochemistry Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Technologist (Biochemistry)
We are currently looking for a QC Technologist (Biochemistry) to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the QC Technolog... View Job
Bioassay Study Scientist
Further expansion in the fast-growing field of biologics testing has resulted in an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Bioassay Study Scientist ... View Job
Study Analyst - GCMS / LCMS
My clients is currently looking for a Study Analyst - GCMS / LCMS to join their leading life sciences company based in the Suffolk area. As the Study ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist to join the Analytical Development group within a leading company based in the North East. As the Bioanalytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing experimental work and generating data for projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design and execute experimental work in the Analytical Development department using appropriate scientific expertise for protein characterisation (HPLC, UPLC, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, cIEF or capillary electrophoresis).
2. Bring experience of analytical method development and data analysis within a GLP / GMP environment, whilst adhering to regulatory standards.
3. Generate libraries and data analysis for next generation sequencing.
4. Plan and delivery technical work and report findings whilst working with other scientists, project managers and senior scientists.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Biotechnology industries.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical method development, HPLC, UPLC, ELISA, cIEF and Mass Spectrometry.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.