Job Reference: J5631603
Updated On: 30/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Bioanalytical Scientist you will be responsible for developing methods for Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry with the focus on biological molecules such as proteins and antibodies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide development and validation of new protein LC-MS techniques in a laboratory scale setting.
2. As the Bioanalytical Scientist you will communicate technical expertise with both internal and external teams at presentations, meetings and conferences.
3. You will assist with and produce SOPs, Batch Reports and experimental reports to a high standard and to GLSP (Good Laboratory and Safety Practice) Guidelines.
4. Maintain and expand a high level of technical knowledge related to antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline and significant LC-MS experience.
2. Proven industry experience in LC-MS method development with respect to proteomics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Antibodiy Bioanalysis, QToF Mass Spec and Liquid Chromatography.
Key Words: Chromatography | LCMS | LC-MS | Mass Spectrometry | Method Development | Biopharma | Biotechnology | Antibody | Antibodies | Bioanalysis | Biochemistry | Biology | Antibody-Drug Conjugates
Other jobs with similar skills
Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced laboratory scientist looking to take your next steps with an exciting Life Sciences company? We are currently looking for a Technical Supervisor to join a leading company bas...Science
View & Apply
Dundee, Angus | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in t...Science
View & Apply