J5524CambridgeshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£36,000 to £42,000 per annum - Depedent on experienceFull Time25/04/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
MSAT Project Leader We are currently looking for a MSAT Project Leader to join an exciting and rapidly expanding Biosimilars company based in Iceland. As the MSAT Project... View Job
Senior QC Analytical Scientist A fantastic opportunity for a Senior QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biologics company based in the North West in order to set up a brand ne... View Job
Biologics Formulation Scientist We are currently looking for a Biologics Formulation Sciences to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North West area. As the Formula... View Job
We are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Team Leader to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Bioanalytical Team Leader you will be responsible for performing analytical testing and delivering reports and results within an agreed time frame. You will also be responsible for leading a team of analysts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalytical Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist in the implementation of new equipment, IT systems and processes as well as contributing to the management of the department ensuring safety, quality compliance, revenue recognition and many other aspects of departmental projects.
2. As the Team Leader you will also act as a Project Manager ensuring the running of projects and report the project results while ensuring they are GMP compliant.
3. You will schedule group projects and ensure the results are delivered within the deadlines set by clients. Your role will also include maintaining training programmes to meet the clients expectations.
4. Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations, GMP, GLP and other regulatory guidelines will be an important aspect of your positions as Team Leader.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as, but not limited to, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Biology etc.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP regulated environment and proven experience of running and managing a team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CMC, release and stability is essential to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.