J562577StevenageBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time24/07/2018Biochemistry Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
Analytical Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Essex area. As the Analytical Dev... View Job
Gene Therapy Scientist A Fantastic opportunity for a Gene Therapy Scientist has become available to join a leading AAV-based Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Bioassay Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Stevenage area. As the Bioassay Scientist you will be responsible for leading assay development and validation across the research department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioassay Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will collaborate with CMC to transfer assays in support of clinical development.
2. As the Bioassay Scientist you will lead the development and validation of antibody-antigen based assays such as ELISA. You will also work on kinetic and functional assays.
3. You will implement novel biochemical techniques and write project summaries and reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioassay Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, preferably a PhD in a life sciences related degree such as Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience with ELISA, activity and functional assays is essential to your application as well as experience in assay validation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.