Technical Lead - Analytical Services
We are supporting a growing life sciences company in sourcing a high profile requirement for a Technical Lead - Analytical Services to join their faci... View Job
A fantastic opportunity for a hard working Immunoassay Scientist has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgesh... View Job
Scientist - Assay Development
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Scientist with experience of Assay Development to join a growing biotech company based in t... View Job
Further expansion in the fast-growing field of biologics testing has resulted in an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Bioassay Study Scientist with experience of cell based assay, cell culture and molecular biology to join the Bioassay division of leading life sciences company. The role is based in the Cambridgeshire area and could be a great opportunity for a recent graduate with GMP experience to take the next step in their career.
The role of Bioassay Study Scientist will be lab based, and you will be required to conduct all phases of analytical experimental work and subsequent reporting of studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role of Bioassay Study Scientist will be almost 100% hands on and will involve the following responsibilities:
1. Assisting in experimental work and reporting of studies conducted by the section. In particular the development, validation, and implementation of cell based and molecular methods (including cell based bioassays and PCR).
2. Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports, using manual or computerised methods, and ensure scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
3. Interpretation and analysis of results obtained from relevant studies.
4. Awareness and adherence to GMP requirements and company / department SOPs relevant to the work area.
In order to be successful in application for the role of Bioassay Scientist, we invite you to apply with your CV detailing the following qualifications and/or experience:
1. A degree in a relevant life sciences field.
2. Experience in running cell based bioassays and molecular biology techniques (eg. PCR) for the testing of pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical products under GMP compliance.
3. Due to the location of this role, having a car or access to a car is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.