Job Reference: J5631964
Updated On: 31/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Biochemistry Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Biochemistry Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the service provided by the Biochemistry team, through competently testing samples in accordance with the Sections Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and the principles of GMP/GLP. As well as delivering and supporting on the job training, developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Section Manager.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Biochemistry Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Biochemistry Analyst you will be involved in analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Elisa, Western Blotting. As well as report, review and approve results associated to validation, for inclusion in protocols, reports and project meetings.
2. You will assist in routine data collection and analysis including, for example, statistical process control. You will initiate and perform documentation preparation, revision, review and administration activities. To also help identify the need for new procedures and assist with their introduction.
3. As the Biochemistry Analyst you will assist with the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques. This will involve the design and execution of validation studies and the preparation of validation protocols and reports. Also assist with the identification, development and validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
4. You will assist in the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems within the Biochemistry team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biochemistry Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline preferably Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience and understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC, SDS-PAGE Elisa, Western Blotting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within GMP/GLP environment.
Key Words: Biochemistry, Hertfordshire, London, Validation, Method Validation, HPLC, GMP, IQ, OQ, PQ, Development. Elisa, SDS-Page, Western Blotting
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Protein Stability and Formulation
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for independently leading, designing, p...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a MS&T Director to join a Global and fast growing Biotechnology company based in the North West of England. As the MS&T Director you will be required t...Science
View & Apply