Job Reference: J5632519
Updated On: 08/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Biochemistry QC Team Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Biochemistry QC Team Leader you will be responsible for supervising staff and day-to-day operations across the section, ensuring that samples are taken and tested according to plan, results are checked and progressed, and that GMP and standards are met. This is a first-line management role.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Biochemistry QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will organise and schedule departmental work and ensure that the right number of people are trained in different methods to support business need.
2. You will be responsible in ensuring that the calibration/validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems is performed.
3. As the Biochemistry QC Team leader you will ensure that all staff are working in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, the company's polices and GMP.
4. You will also operate a variety of instrumentation and computer software packages intended for data analysis, collation and other related applications (e.g. LIMS). You will ensure routine data collection and analysis is performed within the department.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biochemistry QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a laboratory as well as some management experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment and performing ELISA.
Key Words: Quality Control, Biochemistry, Team Leader, GMP, ELISA, Biopharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Assays, Chromogenic Assays, Pharmaceuticals, Biology, Management, Supervisor.
Other jobs with similar skills
Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Waters Analytical QC Labor...Science
View & Apply
Method Transfer Scientist
Essex, Essex, East | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Method Transfer Scientist to join an innovative Research and Development company based in the Essex area. As the Method Transfer Scientist in Manufacturing and Quality, ...Science
View & Apply