J563152DeesidePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£30,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time23/10/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Study Coordinator We are currently looking for a Study Coordinator to join a life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Coordinator you will be... View Job
Senior Viral Vector Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Viral Vector Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Senior V... View Job
Bioanalysis Programme Manager We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Programme Manager to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Bioanalysis Programme ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Bio-conjugation Scientist to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Deeside area. As the Bio-conjugation Scientist you will work within the Process Development Group and be involved in the development of processes for conjugation of antibody drug conjugates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bio-conjugation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform process characterisation and optimisation studies as well as scale up and transfer into GMP facilities.
2. You will carry out techniques such as ELISA, SDS, UV/VIS, HPLC for protein and antibody characterisation.
3. For protein purification process development you will carry out preparative chromatography, Tangential Flow Filtration and Filtration.
4. As the Bio-conjugation Scientist you will carry out formulation development and stability studies when required and have the opportunity to progress out of the lab in the future.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bio-conjugation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or PhD in a Biotechnology related discipline such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out process development and scale up/ manufacturing is essential to your application as well as the use of techniques such as ELISA, SDS, HPLC, and UV.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein formulation and screening would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.