Job Reference: J5636367
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatics Pipeline Developer to join a leading Biotech company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Bioinformatics Pipeline Developer you will be working on early cancer detection technology by supporting software developers and bioinformaticians.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. The Bioinformatics Pipeline Developer will develop and scale algorithms and bioinformatic pipelines to production ready, regulatory compliant software products.
2. Act as an interface between bioinformatic, software development and system administration teams to prioritise and organise work.
3. You will be working in a cloud computing environment so experience with AWS or similar would be great and programming in Python is essential.
4. You will need experience with version control such as GIT and will contribute to quality management of the software development process and development of systems that conform to regulatory standards.
1. PHD in computer science or software development, or computational biology / bioinformatics.
2. Proven industry experience in developing bioinformatic pipelines, with a proven track record with development and optimisation in HPC.
3. Demonstrable programming skills in Python ideally viewable in GIThub or similar.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: IS&T, Life Sciences, Genomics
Skills: IT Pharma - Computational - Bioinformatics, IT Pharma - Computational - Bioinformatician, IT Pharma - Computational - Python, IT Pharma - Computational - Pipeline, IT Pharma - Computational - NGS, IT Pharma - Computational - Programming