J5630833MerseysideScience Contract / Temporary / InterimExperience Dependent Full Time29/01/2019R&D – General Science
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Laboratory Technician - R&D We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced scientist to join a growing animal health company based in Edinburgh as Laborat... View Job
Senior Marketing Executive FTC We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area for a 9-12 month FTC. As t... View Job
Characterisation Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Characterisation Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Cha... View Job
We are currently looking for a Biologics Development Process Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the North West of England on a contract basis. As the Biologics Development Process Scientist you will be responsible for the Development, Technical Transfer and Validation for the clinical manufacture of bulk drug substances.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biologics Development Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the technical lead for the execution and reporting of experimental work from upstream processing projects. from development into the production facility at pilot and clinical scale.
2. You will support the Senior Scientists and Project Leaders to help deliver projects within their timelines.
3. You will prepare operating procedures and validation protocols, as well as contributing to other departments such as QA.
4. You will perform the Technical Transfer, Development and Validation for the clinical manufacture of drug substances expressed from Biosystems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biologics Development Process Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline such as Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in Bioprocessing for the production of Biopharmaceuticals within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of platforms including Cell Therapy, mammalian and microbial would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Scientist / research / Biologics / Biologics Development / Process Scientist / SOP / Regulatory / Validation / GMP / Compliance / Documentation / CAPA / Tech Transfer / Training / Equipment Procedures / Upstream Processing / Cell and Gene Therapy / Microbial / Biopharmaceutical /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.