Job Reference: J5635903
Updated On: 19/04/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Biologics Formulation Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North West of England. As the Biologics Formulation Manager you will be responsible for managing a group of five people and lead the formulation of novel biologic (recombinant proteins, gene therapy products, ADCs and more).
This is a great opportunity for a Team Leader/Group Leader that is keen to take the next step in an exciting organisation!
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Biologics Formulation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In this role you will be managing and leading the formulation and drug product development team to ensure the successful delivery of novel biologics products.
2. You will set up new and existing collaboration (industrial partners, academia and more)
3. Provide strategic input into new formulations approaches.
4. You will use effectively DoE approaches.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Biochemisty, Biological Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation development of biologics.
3. Experience with managing people within a Biopharmaceutical or Biotech company.
Key Words: Biologics Formulation / Protein Formulation / Gene Therapy Formulation / ADC Formulation / Antibody Formulation / Lypholisation / Freeze Drying / CMC / DoE / Team Leader / Manager / Group Leader
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Method Validation
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of Method Validation to join a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing (CDMO) organisation based in the Berkshire area. As the Head ...Science
View & Apply
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatician to join a leading cancer diagnostics company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Bioinformatician you will be responsible for being an integral par...Science
View & Apply