Job Reference: J5633311
Updated On: 22/05/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Biomedical Application Specialist to join a leading Laboratory Software company based in the Farnborough,Hampshire area. As the Biomedical Application Specialist you will be responsible for providing application-based workflow analysis, system configuration, throughput analysis.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Biomedical Application Specialist will be to use technical knowledge and help with the customer base to create innovative and customized solutions.
1. The role will provide application-based workflow analysis by interpreting assays/procedures provided by the customer as it pertains to lab automation and robotic integration products and services
2. The projects will consist of Integration consultation consisting of system configurations, instrumentation selection, throughputs, layouts, quotations, and customer expectations building relationships along the way.
3. The Applications Specialist must show expertise in demonstrating scheduling software specific to the specifications set by the user.
4. The position will challenge the applications specialist to grow your knowledge and expertise in this area as you are exposed to complex applications from world-leading biotech and pharma companies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (e.g. Biotechnology, Electronic/Automation, Bio- and Process-Engineering) or corresponding job experience.
2. Proven industry experience in software, research informatics or other relevant area
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as an applications engineer/biomedical scientist or a service engineer who is looking for a change in career direction. Showing Knowledge of development languages such as C#, SQL or PL/SQL experience, basic software programming skills, and understanding of database concepts and associated query languages is a plus.
Other jobs with similar skills
Master Control Administrator & System Improvement Specialist
Wiltshire | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Master Control Administrator & System Improvement Specialist to join a leading scientific company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Master Control Administrator & Sys...Science
View & Apply
IT Technical Support Specialist (LIMS/ Healthcare Informatics)
West Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a field based IT Support Specialist to join a leading Medical company based in the North West of the UK. As the IT Support Specialist you will be responsible for you will ...Science
View & Apply