Job Reference: J5636424
Updated On: 26/04/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are working with a rapidly growing Biotech Company who are developing innovative new medicines to treat areas in desperate need of effective treatments. Working in partnership with established goliaths within the biotech field, they have several products in early clinical stage.
Due to consistence growth, they are now seeking to hire a Biometrics Manager. Working remotely, this position will join a talented team and lead decision making in relation to Biometric operations and managing CRO Data & compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe biometrics Manager will be an integral role within the business, key areas of focus will be:
1. Oversee CRO Data management, working closely with Clinical Operations teams to provide data management solutions and ensure timely delivery of data management, Statistics & reporting deliverables.
2. Provide biometrics expertise across data management, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and biostatistics functions
3. Oversee Data transfer agreements & facilitating Safety Review Committee / Data Safety Monitoring Board data provision and reviews.
4. Maintain high quality standards and ensure compliance with applicable pharma industry regulations and standards
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biometrics manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in Statistics, Biometrics, Bioinformatics / similar field OR proven equivalent industry experience.
2. Significant experience of managing biometric functions of CROs / external vendors in a regulated pharmaceutical / drug discovery environment.
3. Excellent knowledge and practical experience with SAS programing, CDISC standards and ICH-GCP.
Other jobs with similar skills
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you a PhD or MSc qualified biologist looking for your next move within discovery sciences? We are currently looking for a Senior Biologist to join a global life sciences company based in Northe...Science
View & Apply
Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply