Job Reference: J5634251
Updated On: 08/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Construction Project Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an 18 month contract based in the South West of the UK. As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a facility expansion project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. As the Construction Project Manager, you will be working on the client side to lead the project from concept design through to GMP commissioning and validation taking it through IQ and OQ execution.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring that agreed document deliverables are produced in accordance with company's requirements.
3. You will be responsible for managing on site facility construction and adhering to GMP and health and safety guidelines.
4. As the Construction Project Manager you will be responsible for the interior space fit-out within completed shell and core and making ready for the companies occupancy.
Role Requirements1. Relevant degree in a Engineering discipline is highly desired.
2. Proven industry experience managing large construction projects within the Biopharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Engineering construction management is essential.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Biotech | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Construction | New Build | GMP | Civil | Engineering | Engineering | Contract | 18 Months | Design | Commissioning | Validation |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Capital Projects Engineer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Capital Projects Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Capital Projects Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical compa...Science
View & Apply
Project Engineer (Filling Lines) - 6 Month Contract
| £50 per hour
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract based in the South West of the UK. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for br...Science
View & Apply