J5469OxfordshireBiotechnology Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annum - Bonus + 6% Pension Full Time14/05/2018Application Specialist Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture Consumer Insight / Sensory Product Technologist (NPD / EPD) Product Technologist – Pharma / Biotech Project Management – Scientific Project Management - Technical Project Management – Technology Transfer Project Management - NPI New Product Introduction Continuous Improvement Technology Transfer Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial – Product Management Operations – Business Improvement Operations – Process Improvement Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Field Based Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Project Manager - Life Sciences Are you an experienced scientist with formal project management experience looking for a new challenge within the life sciences / pharmaceutical secto... View Job
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Bioprocess Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join an exciting and reputable Biotechnology company based in Wales. As the Bioprocess Consultant, you will be responsible for identifying and scoping new markets, such as cell and gene therapy, assessing the commercial viability of collaboration projects and utilising your knowledge of the Bioprocess market to drive the growth and success of the company.
This role comes with an impressive Salary, Bonus and Pension, as well as great development opportunities. It is home based across the UK, with some travel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Bioprocess Consultant, you will specialise in upstream processing and your duties will include:
1. Developing New Markets witha focus on Cell and Gene Therapy / Regenerative Medicine and Bioanalytical solutions and more. You must also identify possible OEM collaborations across the Biotech / Bioprocess industry.
2. Research and analyse the commercial viability of OEM projects, building case studies if needed, to assess if they are suitable for our client to peruse.
3. Maintain a knowledge of market trends and new technologies in the Bioprocess / Upstream Processing Market, as well as assessing gaps in the market and customer feedback in order to advise on the development support the R&D team in development of new products.
4. As the Bioprocess Consultant, you will attend international Bioprocess, Biopharmaceutical and Cell and Gene Therapy conferences and exhibitions to network and build relationships with KOL's.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in a Science subject such as Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioprocess or Biochemical Engineering. A PhD or MBA is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience within relevant sectors such as Bioprocessing, Upstream Processing, Fermentation, Biopharmaceutical Development, Contract Manufacturing of Biologics or Regenerative Medicine.
3. Practical experience with upstream processing is needed. Client facing experience is desirable with good networking and interpersonal skills.
Key Words: Bioprocess Consultant / New Market Development / Upstream processing / bioreactor / bioprocess / cell and gene therapy / USP / Biologics / Commercial Manager / Business Development Manager / Biochemical Engineering / Wales / Cardiff / Bath / MSAT / Technology Transfer / Regenerative Medicine / Bioreactor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.