Job Reference: J5631765
Updated On: 21/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Bioprocess Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the Bioprocess Development Scientist you will be responsible for assist in fermentation and antigen production process development for both in-house and third-party vaccine projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioprocess Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist Developing and testing new fermentation processes to achieve specific project objectives.
2. Input into the design and execution of process development protocols in coordination with other
3. Assisting in the development and validation of fermentation methods for GMP vaccines
across the development portfolio.
4. Assist in Day to day coordination of own work for process development and validation protocols for
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline such as Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in Fermentation or Upstream process development preferably gained within a regulated (GLP or GMP) environment will be highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with yeast, bacterial or other expression systems will be essential to this position.
Key Words: Fermentation | USP | Upstream Processing | Bioprocessing | Bioprocess | Expression | Antibody | Vaccine | GMP | GLP | Process Development |
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - Process Analytics
Berkshire, Berkshire | £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Process Analytics to join a Global Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire. As the Group Leader - Process Analytics - you will be responsible for ma...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a MS&T Director to join a Global and fast growing Biotechnology company based in the North West of England. As the MS&T Director you will be required t...Science
View & Apply