Job Reference: J5635367
Updated On: 16/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Bioprocess Lab Technician to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Bioprocess Lab Technician you will be responsible working with Mammalian Cell Culture and Bioreactors for the Research and Development of viral vector manufacturing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioprocess Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performing laboratory based activities such as mammalian cell culture, flow cytometry and ELISA.
2. You will be responsible for performing these laboratory based activities to contribute to the development of research-based manufacturing processes including working with bioreactors such as stirred tank, wave bag and single use.
3. The Research Technician will work closely with the Upstream Processing Team both with engineering and upstream cell processing.
4.You will operate under aseptic technique, preparing media and ensuring that equipment is safe, calibrated and ready to use.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus some industry experience such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering etc...
2. Proven industry experience of working within a research or industry-based manufacturing environment with biologics or cell therapies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Mammalian Cell Culture and Bioreactors.
Key Words: Research / Technician / Industrialisation / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Cell Culture / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / FACs / Manufacturing / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / FlowJo / Immunology / Bioreactor / Upstream Process / USP / London / Mammalian Cell Culture / Bioprocess / Lab Technician
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - immediate start
Middlesex | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Scientist laboratory experience looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently working an exclusive project and looking for a number of Senior Scientist...Science
View & Apply
Inside Service Sales Representative
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new opportunity available for an Inside Service Sales Representative to join a growing life sciences company based in the Surrey area. As the Inside Service Sales Representative you w...Science
View & Apply
Senior Research Scientist - Target Discovery
London | £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Research Scientist - Target Discovery to join a leading Biotherapeutics Immuno-Oncology business in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Research Scientist - Target ...Science
View & Apply