Job Reference: J5634215
Updated On: 11/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Bioprocess Project Scientist
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Bioprocess Project Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Bioprocess Project Scientist you will be responsible for leading studies and experiments to support the R&D projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioprocess Project Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will design and evaluate work plans to achieve goals allocated by the project leader.
2. As the Bioprocess Project Scientist you will be responsible for reviewing and analysing experimental results, including using appropriate computer software packages.
3. You will be responsible for the co-ordination and maintenance of laboratory resources including cleaning and calibrating equipment.
4. The Bioprocess Project Scientist will be expected to maintain compliance, observing all GMP and GLP protocols when required
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Scientist - Bioprocess we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Bioprocessing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein purification and chromatography e.g. AKTA
Key Words: Bioprocess / Bioprocessing / USP / DSP / Downstream / Purification / Filtration / Chromatography / AKTA / TFF / GLP / GMP / Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceuticals / Pharmaceuticals / R&D / Development / Research.
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioprocess Team Lead
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Lead Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Bioprocess Lead Scientist you will be responsible for leade...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Protein Development
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Protein Development to join a leading Protein Formulation Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Protein De...Science
View & Apply