J3790North YorkshireBiotechnology Science Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time07/04/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing
Biochemistry - Expression
Biochemistry – Purification
Biochemistry – Development / Validation
Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company, the position will be 50% home based work... View Job
Senior Upstream Processing Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Processing Scientist to join an Life Sciences company based in the North East. As the Senior Upstream P... View Job
Senior Process Scientist (Upstream)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Process Scientist to join a growing biopharmaceutical company based in Merseyside. As the Se... View Job
We are currently looking for a Scale up Bioprocess Scientist to join an exciting Biotechnology company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Scale up Bioprocess Scientist you will be responsible for supporting the successful and smooth transfer of processes from customer sites and internal laboratories into the larger scale pilot fermentation facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scale up Bioprocess Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting the Project Leaders with technical delivery of fermentation and downstream processes and supporting process development activities.
2. Provide scientific support to both the Process Development and Operations Teams as required during both normal day and shift pattern working.
3. Take responsibility and ownership of specific tasks within a project to assist the Technical Project Leader to facilitate the transfer of projects onto plant.
4. You will utilise your expertise and experience of bioprocess development to conduct problem solving activities on projects ranging from development stage to pilot stage maturity.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scale up Bioprocess Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline such as Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering or Biochemistry along with industry experience on scale up or tech transfer projects.
2. Proven industry experience in microbial fermentations or downstream processing, ideally within a regulated environment.
Key Words: Scale Up | Tech Transfer | Fermentation | Bioreactor | Microbial | Upstream Processing | Downstream Processing | Technology Transfer | GMP | GLP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.