Job Reference: J5634012
Updated On: 10/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Bioprocess Team Lead
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Bioprocess Lead Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Bioprocess Lead Scientist you will be responsible for leadership and strategical input in the bioprocess team, contributing to the production of therapeutic products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioprocess Lead Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the Subject Matter Expert of bioprocess methods including protein purification techniques such as chromatography, filtration, centrifugation, formulation and filling.
2. As the Lead Scientist, you will be directly managing a small team of up to 5 scientists at all levels.
3. As the Bioprocess Lead Scientist, you will provide technical advice to internal and external teams, while working closely with the Lead Scientists in Biosafety and Bioanalytical departments. This will involve conducting regular meetings internally to ensure project targets within the R&D team are met.
4. It will be your responsibility to trouble shoot within the bioprocess team and lead investigations into any deviations in production.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Lead Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science subject is necessary.
2. Proven industry experience in leading projects and teams in a bioprocess setting will be highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with downstream process techniques, including chromatography and filtration, is essential.
Key Words: Lead Scientist | Bioprocess | Process Development | R&D | Research and Development | Downstream | DSP | Chromatography | Filtration | Fill Finish | Biopharmaceutical | Team Lead | Management | Project Management
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Viral Vector Scientist
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Viral Vector Scientist to join an exciting Cell Therapy company based in London. As the Senior Viral Vector Scientist you will design, execute and document up and...Science
View & Apply
Senior Purification Scientist
Greater London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Purification Scientist to join an exciting gene therapy company based in the Greater London area. As the Senior Purification Scientist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply