J4631SurreyScience PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time28/10/2017Virology Microbiology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Application Speciaslit
HRS are currently looking for a motivated Field Application Specialist to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Middlesex area. As the Fie... View Job
Quality Control Analyst
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South Somerset area. As the Quality Contro... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiologist you w... View Job
An amazing opportunity has become available for a Biosafety Officer to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Biosafety Officer you will be responsible for ensuring that on site activities are in accordance with the UK/EU legislation for working with a variety of viruses.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biosafety Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the compliance with National and European policies and requirements for Biosafety.
2. Write and review risk assessments and root-cause-analysis of Biosafety related activities across the site.
3. Supporting the Biosafety Team during Biosafety Inspections or audits from external or internal entities and in the progression and/or implementation of any recommended actions.
4. Deputizing for the Biosafety Manager in providing technical advice for on-site production and maintenance operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biosafety Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline such as Microbiology, Virology or similar along with experience working with legal framework (SAPO and FAO). Direct experience working with FMDV is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in risk assessment methodology.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.