J562986ReadingIS&T Permanent£45,000 to £75,000 per annumFull Time04/01/2019IT IT - Analyst IT - SAS IT - Statistics IT - Analytics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be respon... View Job
Information Science Analyst We are currently looking for a Information Science Analyst to join a leading company based in the Slough, Berkshire area. As the Information Science A... View Job
Data Engineer We are currently looking for a Data Programmer to join a leading company based in the central London area. As the Data Programmer you will be part of ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading company based in the Reading area. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for conducting statistical analysis of clinical trial data using SAS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biostatistician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Biostatistician you will apply knowledge of statistical methodology to ensure proper implementation of clinical trials whilst providing statistical oversight across the whole clinical trial.
2. You will develop statistical analysis plans and reporting specifications for clinical trials and analyse and interpret the results from clinical trials using statistical methodology / SAS.
3. As the Biostatistican you will serve as the lead on studies, submissions and complex individual studies and review the statistical analyses of other statisticians.
4. You will also train and mentor new and junior statisticians on statistical methods and company procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biostatistician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Biostatistician you will have a Msc or PhD in Medical Statistics, Biostatistics combined with substantial experience in statistical analysis of clinical trials.
2. You will have proven industry experience within a CRO or pharmaceutical industry. Experience with CDISC, SDTM or ADAM would also be an advantage.
3. As the Biostatistician you will have demonstrated your ability to plan, supervise, implement and monitor the statistical process for numerous and complex clinical trials.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.