Job Reference: J5634497
Updated On: 18/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company with full remote working supported. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for Supporting the development, assessment and introduction of new statistical technology and methodology, including statistical model-based drug development approaches using frequentist and/or Bayesian methodologies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Carry out advanced statistical analyses to address complex design problems across therapy areas, for instance, performing complex simulations to determine sample size and power considerations for different study design options.
2. Effectively lead cross-functional or multi-disciplinary groups and use technical expertise to pro-actively influence business decisions.
3. Providing statistical sciences training to company employees from different disciplines on advanced statistical concepts.
4. Staying current with ongoing developments in statistical methods applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
Role Requirements1. Relevant Computer Science, Statistical or Life Sciences Degree.
2. Strong programming skills in R or SAS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with frequentist and/or Bayesian methodologies.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cheshire | £48,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a SAS Statistician to join a leading Biotechnology CRO company based in the Cheshire area. As the SAS Statistician you will be responsible for leading in-house projects po...Science
View & Apply
Head of Bioinformatics
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatician to join an exciting clinical-stage gene therapy company based in London, and in Philadelphia and California US, who’s goal is developing innovative medi...Science
View & Apply