Process Transfer Engineer
We are currently looking for a Process Transfer Engineer to join the manufacturing science and technology team within a global Life Sciences business ... View Job
Process Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company, the position will be 50% home based work... View Job
Downstream Process Technician
We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Technician to join an exciting Global Biotechnology company based in the Wrexham area. As the Downst... View Job
Multiple vacancies for Biotechnologists to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Biotechnologist you will be part of the manufacturing team in either upstream or downstream processing. You will be responsible for the production of therapeutic proteins using mammalian cell cultures on a mid to large scale.
(Vacancies are available in both upstream and downstream processing).
This is a fantastic opportunity that could suit a recent graduate with industry experience in a GMP environment, ideally within biotechnology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biotechnologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take part in manufacturing activities such as fermentation or purification on a variety of scales, while always maintaining strict GMP standards.
2. Work in a clean room environment for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins and antibodies.
3. Take part in various projects that can involve process development, tech transfer, scale-up and scale down work.
4. Effectively use all of the company's quality management procedures and deviations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biotechnologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a biological GMP manufacturing environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream or downstream processing, and strong knowledge within mammalian cell culture would be beneficial.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.