Validation Specialist An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the Validation Sp... View Job
Senior Validation Specialist We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Validation Specialist... View Job
Senior Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Manager to join a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company with multi site responsibilities based... View Job
We are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Technician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the BEMS Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that environmental control requirements and optimum energy consumption are achieved through effective, efficient and reliable operations of the Building Management System.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Building and Energy Management Systems Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the SME relating to BMS, environmental control and HVAC systems, and be able to provide and present information during regulatory inspections and audits.
2. You will ensure the BMS system remains validated and maintained, and that all staff are trained to keep the BMS configured and records kept up to date.
3. As the Building and Energy Management System Technician, you will review and analyse energy consumption, billings and identify saving opportunities.
4. You will be provide assistance and guidance in the resolution of equipment failures and operational performance issues, including analysis and reporting as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Building and Energy Management Systems Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in working with Building Management Systems, HVAC and energy efficiency within a manufacturing or highly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with refrigerant management, calibration, asset management tools and techniques.
Key Words: Building Energy Management System | BEMS | BMS | Engineer | HVAC | Pharmaceutical | GAMP | GMP | Manufacturing | Calibration | Validation | Energy Efficiency | Process Equipment |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.