Job Reference: J5630841
Updated On: 29/01/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Technician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the BEMS Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that environmental control requirements and optimum energy consumption are achieved through effective, efficient and reliable operations of the Building Management System.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Building and Energy Management Systems Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the SME relating to BMS, environmental control and HVAC systems, and be able to provide and present information during regulatory inspections and audits.
2. You will ensure the BMS system remains validated and maintained, and that all staff are trained to keep the BMS configured and records kept up to date.
3. As the Building and Energy Management System Technician, you will review and analyse energy consumption, billings and identify saving opportunities.
4. You will be provide assistance and guidance in the resolution of equipment failures and operational performance issues, including analysis and reporting as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Building and Energy Management Systems Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in working with Building Management Systems, HVAC and energy efficiency within a manufacturing or highly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with refrigerant management, calibration, asset management tools and techniques.
Key Words: Building Energy Management System | BEMS | BMS | Engineer | HVAC | Pharmaceutical | GAMP | GMP | Manufacturing | Calibration | Validation | Energy Efficiency | Process Equipment |
Other jobs with similar skills
Calibration and Validation Technician
Surrey | £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Surrey area has become available. We are currently looking for a Calibration and Validation Technician to perform calibrate, ...Science
View & Apply
Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician
Wiltshire | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Electrical Controls and Instrumentation T...Science
View & Apply