Job Reference: J5630841
Updated On: 02/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Technician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the BEMS Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that environmental control requirements and optimum energy consumption are achieved through effective, efficient and reliable operations of the Building Management System.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Building and Energy Management Systems Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the SME relating to BMS, environmental control and HVAC systems, and be able to provide and present information during regulatory inspections and audits.
2. You will ensure the BMS system remains validated and maintained, and that all staff are trained to keep the BMS configured and records kept up to date.
3. As the Building and Energy Management System Technician, you will review and analyse energy consumption, billings and identify saving opportunities.
4. You will be provide assistance and guidance in the resolution of equipment failures and operational performance issues, including analysis and reporting as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Building and Energy Management Systems Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in working with Building Management Systems, HVAC and energy efficiency within a manufacturing or highly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with refrigerant management, calibration, asset management tools and techniques.
Key Words: Building Energy Management System | BEMS | BMS | Engineer | HVAC | Pharmaceutical | GAMP | GMP | Manufacturing | Calibration | Validation | Energy Efficiency | Process Equipment |
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer
Surrey | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology business. You will be based in the Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire area and provide planned /...Science
View & Apply
Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Liverpool | £35 - £45 per hour
We are currently looking for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer to join a leading company based in the North West area. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer you will be responsible for supporti...Science
View & Apply