Job Reference: J5631350
Updated On: 18/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Building and Energy Management Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that environmental control requirements and optimum energy consumption are achieved through the effective, efficient, and reliable operation of the BMS.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Building and Energy Management Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise and subject matter knowledge relating to BMS, environmental control, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems. As well as this you will be providing and presenting information at GMP Regulatory Inspections and Audits.
2. As the Building and Energy Management Technician, you will be supporting and coordinating environmental mapping exercises and ensuring that any agreed finding are implemented.
3. You will be responsible for supporting site projects as required, which involves BMS, inputting review proposals and designs.
4. As the Building and Energy Management Technician, you will be Coordinating alarm responses and carrying out fault finding, ensuring problem resolution and closure of deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Building and Energy Management Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent is desired.
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably Pharmaceutical is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Building Services and utilities is essential.
Key Words: GMP / Building Services / Utilities / Engineering / BMS / Building / Management / Systems / HVAC / Energy
Other jobs with similar skills
Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Merseyside | £35 - £45 per hour
We are currently looking for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer to join a leading company based in the North West area. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer you will be responsible for supporti...Science
View & Apply
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Wiltshire | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply