Job Reference: J5636993
Status: Open to Applications
HRS are working with a specialist consultancy business whose expertise support companies within the life science, healthcare & technology businesses bring innovative new technologies, treatments & services to the market. Providing business & commercialisation support using innovative data driven methods, they are now looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their growing team. As a Business Analyst, you will join a close-knit team and be integral to supporting the transformation of businesses all over the world through understanding current practises and delivering insights & recommendations to effect positive change. This position will work on a hybrid basis and can be based out of London or Manchester.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Working alongside a small but highly experienced team, you will be responsible for:
1. Utilising Data driven methods to identify patterns & opportunities from complex data sets.
2. Manage client led projects from start to finish, delivering timely reports and data backed insights.
3. Assist with the development & maintenance of tools, services & platforms.
1. A Relevant degree or higher qualification in Commerce, Economics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or Similar. Candidates with RICS qualifications in Intangible assets will also be considered
2. Proven experience as a Business Analyst, (prior experience or knowledge of the healthcare / Life science fields would be advantageous)
3. A high degree of competence with Microsoft Excel and a proficiency in VBA, SQL, and visualisation packages such as PowerBI or Tableau.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Biotechnology, Finance, Life Sciences, Science
Skills: IT Pharma - Computational - Data Science, IT Pharma - Computational - Data Analysis, IT Pharma - Computational - Data Management, IT Pharma - Operations - Business Analyst, IT Pharma - Operations - Business Intelligence