J5631002OxfordIS&T Permanent£32,000 to £35,000 per annum - Bonus and company mobileFull Time19/02/2019Consumer Insight / Sensory Commercial - Sales Commercial – Product Management IT - Analyst IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
SAP Business Analyst We are currently looking for a SAP Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the Goole,East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the SAP Business An... View Job
Global Product Analyst We are currently looking for a Global Product Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Runcorn, area. As the Global Product Analyst... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Large Environmental company based in the Cannock area. The Data Analyst will be responsible for ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a well established Pharmaceutical organisation based in the Oxford area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Business Analyst will be based in the Commercial Operations department and help provide insights across commercial stratergy. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role will analyse the organisations sales performance across its key markets in support of existing and future product launches.
2.The analyst will be designing and implementing innovative and compelling reports, dashboards, visualisations and models to measure KPIs and support effective decision making
3. As the business analyst you will be supporting the Veeva CRM to help track sales activity and provide customer insights.
4. The analyst must have a liking and pro active approach to problem solving, can do attitude and strong communication skills to promote a data led approach to making business decisions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Operations Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematics, Finance or Business related degree
2. Proven industry experience in using Veeva or Salesforce
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau
Key Words: Analyst Commercial Sales Product Power BI Business Veeva Salesforce
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.