J5631257CannockIS&T Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annum - Bonus + Car AllowanceFull Time03/04/2019IT IT - Analyst IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be respon... View Job
CRM Business Analyst We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the CRM Business Analyst yo... View Job
Global Product Analyst We are currently looking for a Global Product Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Runcorn, area. As the Global Product Analyst... View Job
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading environmental company based in the Cannock area. The role is part of the business management team and is responsible for managing and improvement of IT systems across Risk and Assurance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Analyst will be to deliver technical projects in Health + Safety, Company Policies + Procedures and Risk + Audit. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Business Analyst will be managing existing and new IT systems across the Risk and Assurance areas of the business.
2. The role will be working with Stakeholders to learn the business area and technologies. You need to be driving and encouraging business change by providing vision and strategic direction to overall programme and project delivery and stakeholders throughout the given project.
3. The Business Analyst will create and deliver roadmaps for shaping the IS&T vision for Risk and Assurance, project definition, backlog management, business estimations, creation of business cases for large projects and spends and successful project delivery.
4.You will be building and leading teams and new to show managerial attributes, strong communication skills and have experience of getting the best out of people.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Owner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or experience in a IT or Business related field.
2. Proven industry experience in learning and delivering process change
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with active delivery of IS+T
Key Words: Product Business Analyst Process Strategy Roadmap IT Management Risk Assurance Health Safety
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.