Job Reference: J5634949
Updated On: 28/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a growing cloud and managed service Company based in the London area. The role reports into the Head of Integration and will focus on Systems +Platform, Process and Integration.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe client are currently undergoing a transformation via acquisition so the duties of the Business Analyst will involve successful Integration of their acquisitions and process design and improvement for the new Business Operating Model.
1 .As the Business Analyst you will proactively focus on finding improvements of process and systems by wworking with stakeholders to investigate and model business functions, business processes, information flows and data structures. Investigate issues, problems and new opportunities seeking effective business solutions through improvements to processes and business systems
2. The Business Analyst will gather requirements and evaluate potential solutions against these to produce and maintain business analysis deliverables (requirements, process and system flows/diagrams, business cases, functional & non-functional specifications, data and information flows, etc.) using appropriate standards and tools.
3. The role will be managing the full project lifecycle as you will be assisting project managers and business teams in ensuring successful change implementation and adoption of new processes and systems through impact analyses, clear and concise documentation, change roll-out plans, training and user support.
4. The Business Analyst will partner with colleagues across the business and must show relationship building capability and outstanding communication skills to be a trusted advisor across all functions and levels of organisation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BI Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical / Computer Science/ Business related area
2. Strong business analysis skills and experience (requirements gathering, process mapping, spec writing, etc.)
3. Proven track record of designing and implementing solutions to business problems and implementing IT systems and process improvement (ITSM/PSA experience desirable)
Other jobs with similar skills
Salesforce Product Manager
London | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Product Manager to join a Global Life Sciences company based in London. As the Salesforce Product Manager you will be responsible for managing and building a ...Science
View & Apply
QMS Process Specialist
Uxbridge | £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QMS Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area. As the QMS Process Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that QMS p...Science
View & Apply