Job Reference: J5638772
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a market leading digital healthcare provider based in the Birmingham area who have developed an innovative platform used to enhance the ability for patient healthcare both in and outside of hospitals. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for integrating, managing and overseeing the integration of the platform into customer environments whilst ensuring that stakeholder requirements are met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Business Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Mapping patient pathways by analysing patient journeys within clients organisation and identify key touchpoints and opportunities for improvement.
2. Clinical service analysis: evaluating current clinical services from both quantitative and qualitative perspectives and in turn propose enhancements, support transformation/implementation and evaluate the success of transformation implementations.
3. Stakeholder engagement: Collaborate with professionals across the business including digital specialists, tech teams, patients, healthcare professionals and stakeholders to constantly evaluate requirements and project progress as well as any key areas for improvement.
4. Oversee, manage and plan the integration of new software platforms into customer environments and ensure that the needs of customers are adequately met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related field (healthcare, business administration or similar)
2. Proven industry experience in the healthcare space.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process mapping, customer analysis, patient pathways, digital transformation and software integration.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.