Job Reference: J5637489
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Business Analytics & Insights Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Business Analytics & Insights Manager you will be responsible for assist to frame, investigate, and answer key business questions and deliver the analytics and insights to support the adaptation of global strategies and tactics for the local market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Business Analytics & Insights Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support customer/omni-channel analysis and consultation to proactively provide deep insights that drive and maximize business opportunities, including segmentation, customer journey development, data mining, workshopping insights into actions.
2.Understand key healthcare systems, data sources, and ability to merge those data sources in a meaningful way
3. Develop, commission and contract projects through preferred vendors
4. In partnership with key stakeholders, assist the development of Long-Range Forecast, operating plans and Latest Estimate reviews.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Analytics & Insights Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience in pharmaceuticals and healthcare preferred
2. Proven industry experience in a commercial, strategy or consulting based role within a research and analytics
3. Expertise in customer/omni-channel analytics
Key Words: Analytics / Omnichannel / forecasting / Data Management / Midas / Excel / Data / DSS / Tableau
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: IS&T - Business Intelligence, IS&T - Project Management, IS&T - Business Analyst