Job Reference: J5637531
Status: Open to Applications
As the Business Application Analyst you will play an integral role, taking ownership of business applications and responsibility for change management and user training within the companys ERP and CRM software.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Analyse applications to identify and implement improvements to the quality of business systems and processes.
2. Monitor and manage business applications across the Application Lifecycle, ensuring that backup and recovery processes are administered and tested.
3. Collaborate with the Service Desk to maintain and develop a knowledgeable database of solutions to a range of technical issues.
4. Provide quality and timely customer-focused support, enabling development of internal teams and relationships with 3rd party vendors.
1. Relevant degree in IT or Computer Science
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing or distribution company
3. A working knowledge and practical experience configuring and maintaining business IT applications, such as ERP or CRM
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, IS&T
Skills: IS&T - Change Management, IS&T - ERP, IS&T - Systems Engineering, IS&T - Business Analyst