Job Reference: J5633711
Updated On: 01/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Applications Manager to join a leading bio products company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Business Applications Manager you will be responsible for planning, supporting, and managing multiple business applications and related projects. This includes responsibility for ensuring the administration and support for the proper functioning of the applications, as well as the architecture.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Manage and coordinate application implementation, development, and support activities with user departments, other Information Technology and business areas and/or service providers. Ensure application compatibility and cross-department information needs are met, and applications provide efficiencies and competitive advantages for the company.
2. Identify & define application solutions and define implementation plans.
3. Provide a leadership role in application analysis assignments, including detailed project plans, user interviews, definition of business requirements, research of manual/automated applications and recommendations associated with the supported functional business areas, according to Applications Development Methodology.
4. Ensure all technical applications architecture conform to standards. Where technical applications are deficient, plan and implement changes to bring applications into conformance.
Role Requirements1. Implementation and management experience with ERP applications (2+ years).
2. Proven industry experience in Healthcare, or experience in a regulated industry, is desirable. Experience within Medicine, Plasma or Blood industry preferred.
3. Knowledge of the applications development life cycle, structured analysis, design and programming techniques, programming languages, file access methods, web-based tools / solutions, application utilities and development tools, application software packages, and PC-based packages used in development or support of production applications is essential.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Business Analyst
Middlesex | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading International Life Sciences company based in the Middlesex area. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for leading a small t...Science
View & Apply
London | £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join a leading Environmental company based in the London area. As the Data Engineer you will be responsible for automating data workflows and deploying ...Science
View & Apply