Job Reference: J5633690
Updated On: 22/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Change Analyst to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Dover area. Reporting into the Regional Manager the role will be responsible for leading digital transformation to ensure changing operational and client requirements are met.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Business Change Analyst will drive automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage, data quality and owning system changes to improve operational efficiencies. The key responsibilities are:
1. The change analyst will use advanced data analytics's practices to identify trends and patterns across processes to help remove unnessasary procedures and optimise operational processes.
2. The position will actively drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
3. The role will promote a data driven approach to Business decision making throughout the business.
4. The change analyst will utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems. Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can they be replicated and rolled out on a bigger scale.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Change Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical related degree
2. Proven industry experience in Data Analytics, Driving business change or analysis of business operations and logistics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Power BI data visualisation dashboard.
Key Words: Business Analysis Data Change Drive Excel SQL Power BI Digital Transformation Maths
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Transformation Manager
Staffordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. Reporting into the Regional Manager the role will be res...Science
View & Apply
Senior Business Analyst
Middlesex | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading International Life Sciences company based in the Middlesex area. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for leading a small t...Science
View & Apply