Job Reference: J5634775
Updated On: 12/04/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the London area. This is a largely remote role joining a growing business helping highly regulated sectors producing safe, high quality products for the end consumer on a global basis. As the Business Data Analyst you will be responsible for taking ownership and delivering improvement projects to customer facing web applications and internal tools.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThis Business Data Analyst will join a small Business Analysis function helping the wider business to understand, interpret and implement data driven decision making to deliver process and system improvements in an agile environment.
1. The role will take responsibility for working with stakeholders and business users to gather and document business requirements in relation to customer facing web applications and internal digital tools.
2. The Analyst will need to be proactive and show initiative to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
3. This is a technical role using data analytics practices through Excel/ SQL reports and Power Bi dashboards to inform decision making.
4. The Business Analyst will need to have outstanding communication skills, the ability to articulate data driven arguments to technical + non-technical people and strong stakeholder management skills.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant balance of proven business analysis experience and technical skills such as excel and power bi.
2. Proven industry experience in working in Agile and understanding of API driven web applications
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Excel + SQL for data analytics
Other jobs with similar skills
London | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a growing cloud and managed service Company based in the London area. The role reports into the Head of Integration and will focus on Systems +P...Science
View & Apply
Digital Transformation Lead
Staffordshire | £38,000 - £41,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Lead to join a Global and Industry leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Digital Transformation Lead you will be r...Science
View & Apply