J4877CambridgeshireCRO/CMO PermanentCompetitiveFull Time08/12/2017Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Business Development Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for a Head of Business Development to join an international life sciences company based in Lon... View Job
European Technical Sales Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for a motivated European Technical Sales Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company wi... View Job
Regional Account Manager - Genomics HRS have fantastic opportunity for a motivated and highly successful Regional Account Manager - Genomics to join a Leading Life Science company with a... View Job
HRS are searching for a Business Development Manager - Bioanalytical Services to join a leading Drug Development CRO with offices across the UK, EU and USA. As the Business Development Manager, you will focus on Large Molecule Bioanalytical Services and you will be responsible for creating strategies, developing new business and growing existing accounts in order to maintain a pipeline of business and maximise revenue.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Bioanalytical Services will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Successfully develop New Business for the Large Molecule Bioanalysis portfolios, with a focus on forming long term relationships and winning new key clients.
2. Nurture and manage existing client accounts to maintain an up to date knowledge of their requirements and secure repeat business.
3. Maintain a good understanding of the different service lines within Drug Development Services in order to manage the commercial process, consult clients and prepare proposals.
4. Define and deliver the commercial strategy for the Large Molecule Bioanalysis area of Drug Development Services (Biopharmaceutical Development).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science Subject such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacology or Life Sciences. An MSc or PhD is beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience in Commercial role within a Contract Research Organisation providing pre-clinical or clinical services. A proven track record developing new business is highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and experience selling or carrying out Drug Development Services, particularly Large Molecule Bioanalysis or Biomarker analysis. Knowledge of bioanalytical studies such as pharmacokenetic, Pharmacodynamic, ADA and nAbs.
Key Words: Business Development / Large Molecule Bioanalysis / Small Molecule Bioanalysis / Biomarker analysis / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Preclinical services / Clinical Services / UK / Home Based / Drug Discovery Services / Chemistry / Pharmacology / Sales / Biopharmaceutical Development / Bioanalytical / GLP / GCP / CMO / Bioresearch / Pharmaceutical / pharmacokenetic / Pharmacodynamic / LCMS / Mass Spectrometry / Anti-Drug-Antibody (ADA) / Neutralising Antibodies (nAbs)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.