Job Reference: J5634540
Updated On: 09/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a South East or Midlands based Business Development Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company who are pioneering research in this space. As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing key relationships with cell and gene therapy collaborations, as well as identifying new collaboration opportunities through business development activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Business Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain key account relationships with Cell and Gene Therapy partners, creating business plans and ensuring a good understanding of their manufacturing, funding and business needs,
2. Identify and close new collaboration opportunities within the cell and gene therapy market, working with other teams to prepare contracts and ensure these are delivered on.
3. Support partners to secure funding applications, as well as ensuring all their business needs are met.
4. Promote our clients offerings through networking and conference attendance, to raise awareness and close opportunities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Alliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject such as Biology, Immunology, Cell therapy, Regenerative Medicine or Biochemical Engineering. a PhD is beneficial.
2. Proven experience in a commercial position within the ATMP / biologics field, such as commercial manager, business development, alliance manager or business manager.
3. A working knowledge of cell and gene therapy or biologics development is needed, as well as an understanding of UK funding streams. Experience of licensing is desirable.
Key Words: ATMP / Biologics / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / biopharmaceutical / business development / alliance management / licensing / London / Cambridge / Hertfordshire / South East / East Anglia / GMP /
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Non-Clinical Manager
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Non-Clinical Manager to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Senior Non-Clinical Manager you will be responsible for the develop...Science
View & Apply
Industrialisation Scientist (Automation)
London, Greater London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) you wi...Science
View & Apply
Medical Device Project Manager - 12 month FTC
Middlesex | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Medical Device Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The company based in the Middlesex area and as the Medical Device Proje...Science
View & Apply