Job Reference: J5633665
Updated On: 01/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Development Assistant (6 months FTC) to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Interim Business Development Assistant (6 months FTC) you will be responsible for supporting the sales team with contracts, funding applications and CRM management.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Interim Business Development Assistant (6 months FTC) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the pipeline within the CRM, ensuring all critical documentation is appropriately reported.
2. As the Business Development Assistant (6 months FTC), you will work to produce contracts on behalf of the Business Development team, working closely with Project Managers.
3. You will work collaboratively with colleagues coordinate applications for funding of collaborative R&D projects.
4. You will ensure that the company CRM us being optimised, allowing all stakeholders to utilise it to achieve their targets.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Business Development Assistant (6 months FTC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology.
2. Proven industry experience in a sales focussed position e.g. Inside Sales, Internal Sales, Sales Support.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CRM management, customer support or proposal/contract preparation is also highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Hertfordshire | Inside Sales | Internal Sales | Sales Assistant | Sales Support | Sales | CRM | Contracts | Proposals | Business Development | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Reports | Reporting | Funding | Applications
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Engineer / Lead
Oxfordshire | £375 - £450 per day
We are currently looking for a Validation Lead - Requalification and Calibration to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South West. As the Validation Lead - Requalification and Calibrati...Science
View & Apply
Edinburgh | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Production Manager looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Scotland. ...Science
View & Apply