J3917ClevelandScience Permanent£75,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time16/05/2017Commercial
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
Graduate Management Trainee
We are currently looking for a Graduate Management Trainee to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions based in Essex. As a Graduate Management Trainee you wi... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Business Development Director to join a leading scientific research company specialising chemical and industrial product innovation. Our client is based in the North East of England with a client base across the UK, as the Business Development Director you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Divisional leadership to the business development team focused on chemical, industrial and FMCG sectors.
2. Build expertise and industry knowledge across the chemical, industrial and FMCG R&D led clients.
3. Lead sales and strategic planning for the division and empower team members to deliver increased accountability
4. Develop organisation value proposition to market ensuring alignment with client drivers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline ( Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology)
2. Proven Business Development (BD) or Sales experience in the Chemical or Industrial sectors
3. Previous Business Development (BD) or Sales experience in the scientific service / contract research organisation (CRO) market is highly desirable.
Key Words: Sales / Business Development / BD / Chemical / Industrial / CRO / contract research organisation / scientific / chemistry / science