J563221HampshireCRO/CMO Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time04/04/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry Bioanalytical Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development Manager HRS are working exclusively with a leading Pharmaceutical Contract Research Organisation with office across the US and Europe, to identify an experien... View Job
Business Development Manager - CDMO HRS have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager - CDMO to join a leading Pharmaceutical CDMO. As the Business Development Manager ... View Job
Business Development Manager An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a forward thinking Biotechnology organisation, based in Cambridge. The B... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hampshire area. The company specialises in analytical instrumentation and analytical lab services such as product characterisation, formulation development, scale up optimisation etc, As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for identifying new business for the company.
Your duties as the Business Development Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish relationships with new clients, ensuring sales are consultative to meet the customers needs.
2. Identify and prospect through various methods such as calling, face to face meetings, networking and attending conferences.
3. Prepare technical quotes for clients. Cross functional work with scientific colleagues is an essential requirement
4. Develop your knowledge around the company's analytical services and analytical instrumentation. Services include product characterisation, formulation development, scale up optimisation etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Masters (MSc) or PhD in Chemistry such as Analytical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry etc.
2. Previous work experience within a CRO, Pharma, Biopharma, Life Sicence or Biotech industry within a commercial capacity. Experience in selling analytical services or analytical instrumentation is advanatageous.
3. Confident in speaking with customers over the phone. Experience speaking other languages is advantageous.